You can use your Epson printer wirelessly with the Epson L355 Wifi setup guide. Thus, not only will you be able to make the best use of it, but you will also be able to avoid many of the problems that might otherwise come your way. You will find the complete solutions for this Epson L355 Wifi setup process in this article and you will get the idea of setting up other Epson printers. You can do this at home and at your own time.
How To Do Epson L355 Wifi Setup: Step-by-Step Guide
In this section, let’s get into the complete details of how you can set up your Epson L355 printer.
- To begin the process of setup, you need to have an active internet connection. You can use wireless internet for this.
- After you have established the connection, you will have to download the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. You can get it from Epson’s official website.
- Now that you have the necessary files, it is time to install all of that.
- After installation of the program, now comes that part where you will have to go through the End-User License Agreement. Once you do that, click on the Next button.
- In this step, you will have to grant permission for installation, by clicking on the Install button. After the process is over, click on the Finish button on the dialogue box.
- In the list that comes up, find out your product and choose it. Then click on the Next button.
- Now in the next dialogue box, you will find the Printer Registration radio button. Click on it and then click on the Next button.
- This will initiate the process of registration and once it is over, click on the Agree button. Then after that, you will have to click on the Next button.
- In the following dialogue box, there will be the Register a printer to Epson Connect message. It will need you to grant permission, which you can do by clicking on the OK button there.
- If you do not have an Epson account, then you will have to get one. And you will have to do it in this very step, by filling up the details on their website. Then, click on Create an Epson Connect Account and finally the Finish button.
- For the case that you have this new Epson printer, then you will have to select the I already have an account option. Then from there, select the Add a new printer option and fill in the necessary details. Finally, click on the Add button.
- To end, click on the Close button.
After you have done all of this, the printer will be able to connect to the Wifi network. If you want, you can test it by lining up a couple of print jobs.
And this completes the setup process for Epson L355 printer.
Why You Need The Epson L355 Wifi Setup
Installing the Epson L355 printer is definitely not very hard and you can’t do it yourself. And it will be much easier and less time-consuming with the instructions in this article. But if you know why you should think about doing this in detail, it will be best. So, you’re going to have an idea of the need for each process we’ve listed here. And that will also help you to better execute the instructions.
That is why in this section, we have given the reasons to do the Epson L355 Wifi setup.
- Wireless Use: The first reason is the most obvious one. Wherein if you want to be able to use your printer in the most efficient manner that you can think of, then keeping it in connection to a local Wifi network is imperative. That is because with the technology that the Epson L355 printer has, you will be able to share print jobs in and around. This will be essential for office environments where there will be a lot of print jobs in line. And this will be useful for use at your home as well.
- Security: The Epson L355 Wifi setup will also be important to secure the data which you are working with. With a correct setup in place, this will be a lot more secure than if you do not set it up correctly.
- Preventing technical glitches: There are a lot of issues that you might face with your Epson L355 printer. Which you can avoid if you set it up right.